Saturday, July 11, 2009

[PRE-LOVED] Dresses RM 15/each

Hey darling Raiders!

First and foremost,thanks to those who came to my 'room'.
Hope to see you again here!

Alright, another updates for y'all!
Happy browsing,darlings!

P.S All the dresses are RM 15 each =)

Tube Dress Swapped with Jessica 2ndhandcorner
Fits L-XL.
It's stretchable!
Worn about 3 times.
Good condition ooh la la.

Match it with clincher and long necklace and voila!


P.S Interested in buying the clincher and long necklace?Read HERE!

Or you can always wear it as a skirt!
Match it with a black blouse,clincher and long necklace.Purrrfect!
Nice combination,isn't it?

P.S I sell the black blouse too!Read HERE

Quincy Dress
Size XL.
Worn twice.
Bought this online.Love it but I think I don't look good wearing this.
Good condition ooh la la.

Vintage Long Sleeve Dress SOLD!
Fits L-XL
Never worn.
Bought this online too.Impulse buying,as usual.Tehee.
Let go because it doesn't really suit me.
Good condition ooh la la.

P.S Match it with clincher and you're ready to go Vintage!

Help me clear my closet.Selling cheap,2 dresses for RM25



No comments:

Post a Comment